Thursday, October 18, 2012

October Philly Etsy Roundup

If, for all intents and purposes, autumn is made of three months (September, October, and November), then October is the best of the three.  In September, I am still mourning the loss of summer, clinging desperately to the hopes of one more trip to the beach, especially when the weather can be so tantalizingly warm.   But by October, I finally embrace fall and effortlessly enjoy the wonders of the season.  Also, it helps that my birthday and Halloween both fall in this month!

My favorite jewelry color combo: pink and gold.  I've never seen a pink opal!

If you have a Halloween party, why not thank your guests for coming with these thank you cards?  Reasonably priced, too!

Another great part of the month of October: trees in our area begin to change color!  These coasters seem to embody all the lush hues starting to appear along the Schuylkill.

Football season is well underway, and for the newest Eagles fan in your life, you can have a football hat custom made with green and white ties.

And not to go crazy on the baby items this month, but I adore this hourglass quilt.  If only I could have/afford a queen-sized one for my guest bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment