Thursday, September 6, 2012

someone else please do this: the Phemale Phanatic costume

So I've been obsessed with Philly costume ideas, even though I am being something totally different this year.  Nonetheless, I don't want my creativity to go to waste; maybe someone else can use my idea to create something awesome.  Behold, my collage for a Sexy Phillies Mascot, aka....
  • Green lipstick or facepaint
  • Blue eyeshadow
  • A Phillies jersey or tee
  • White shoes or sneakers
  • Green long sleeve tee 
  • Green tutu
  • Red tights


Now I pulled all these items off the internet with easy searches, but a lot of similar items are probably lurking in your closet and make-up drawer.  The long sleeve tee comes from Target, the red tights from ModCloth, and the shoes from Payless.  I also thought that a green feather boa wrapped around the hips, or sewn to a miniskirt, could serve in place of the tutu.

Bonus items for the costume:

A Green Wig

Green Arm Length gloves (instead of the long sleeve T)


Or a blue poof for your hair


No comments:

Post a Comment